Knowledge and Information Manager
DR - 265641
£29,970 - £38,500
Knowledge and Information Manager
· Salary; £29,970 - £38,500
· Contract Type; Permanent
· Working pattern; Full Time, Part Time, or Job Share (flexible working hours can be accommodated)
· Location; London / Darlington / Norwich
Are you interested in working at the heart of Government, supporting a department that remits has an impact on the lives of everyone in the UK? Sue Hill Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with HM Treasury, who are recruiting a driven individual to join their Knowledge and Information Management team.
Knowledge and Information Management (KIM) play a crucial role as part of the wider business solutions team, operating as specialists who enable the department to maintain high standards of information management. You would be joining an innovative team that, following a recent cloud migration, are passionate about identifying benefits and efficiency savings across the function.
What you will bring to the team:
As a KIM professional, your knowledge and experience will provide your with a broad remit to delivery an information management service to the department, taking the lead on:
· Developing and delivering a programme of KM services, promoting standard processes through knowledge champions
· Finding opportunities for continuous improvements within the service, with the autonomy to design and implement solution
· Creating and delivering engaging KM sessions to the department to maintain high standards of information management
HM Treasury are looking for you to demonstrate a combination of proven experience within a knowledge management role, with the desire for continuous professional development.
Your experience will be supplemented by your strong influencing skills, capable of embedding best practice to an audience with varying levels of abilities. You should be enthusiastic about delivering a high-quality service and take a collaborative approach to working across immediate and wider teams.
The Darlington Economic Campus is a pioneering new cross-government hub which will bring together people across departments and public organisations to play an active role in the most important issues of the day. The work of the Campus will make a real difference to people both UK and internationally. There will be substantial career opportunities and exciting prospects - a career at the Campus means you will be working at the heart of Government, with access to the benefits and fantastic opportunities offered by the civil service.
Some of the Benefits HM Treasury people love!
· 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 after 5 years), plus 8 public holidays and the King’s birthday (unless you have a legacy arrangement as an existing Civil Servant). Additionally, we operate flexitime systems, allowing employees to take up to an additional 2 days off each month
· Flexible working patterns (part-time, job-share, condensed hours)
· Generous parental and adoption leave packages
· Access to a generous Defined Benefit pension scheme with employer contributions.
· Access to a cycle-to-work salary sacrifice scheme and season ticket advances
· A range of active staff networks, based around interests (e.g. analysts, music society, sports and social club) and diversity (e.g. women in the Treasury, ethnic minority network, LGBT* network, faith and belief network)
If you need any reasonable adjustments to take part in the selection process, please tell us about this in your online application form or speak to the recruitment team.
APPLICTAION DEADLINE IS SUNDAY 16th APRIL at 11.55pm
HM Treasury’s recruitment process is underpinned by the principle of appointment based on fair and open competition and appointment on merit, as outlined in the Civil Service Commissioners’ Recruitment Principles.