020 7378 5479
A leading global law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a Researcher, based within their central London offices in the Research Services team.
What you’ll be doing
The role will be to support the Research team who supports the firm’s quality in service delivery and the team adds valuable commercial perspective to research requests.
- Undertaking research using a range of legal, business resources
- Having attention to detail and the ability to present complex and accurate research in a logical and confident manner
- Possessing strong IT skills, including MS Office
- Being experienced in providing current awareness and alerting services
- Having superb customer service skills
- Helping with the maintenance and development of the intranet, including legal and business research quick guides and training material.
- Having a strong interest and awareness of global business events and in the legal sector.
- Helping with research skills training
- Being experienced in library management systems
Why you’ll be hired
This job would suit a confident and professional candidate who is keen to further develop a career in the Knowledge and Information Management sector. Ideally you will have a recognised Library or information degree at either post-graduate or graduate level.
The successful candidate will have strong Microsoft Office skills and a be a confident communicator who is professional and organised.
Why you should apply
This is a great job opportunity to further your career in the Legal Knowledge and information industry within a highly respected legal organisation and to gain extremely well regarded and marketable experience.
To be considered for this and similar job opportunities please apply with your CV to Kathy.Thistlethwaite@tfpl.com as soon as possible.