020 7378 5479
Research Executive – London - Permanent
This is a newly created role to provide legal research, but also additional support to Business Development colleagues as the firm implements new business plans focusing on strategic areas of growth.
As well as providing general legal research support, this role will have specific responsibility for supporting business development activities by researching and creating analysis in relation to the firm’s clients, key industry and business areas, targets, and competitors, in line with the firmwide business development strategy.
As Research Executive your job role will include:
- Providing in-depth business and legal research
- Being experienced in using PowerPoint, Word and Business Information Resources
- Having professional and commercial awareness
- Working to tight deadlines
- Analysing and identifying trends in the firm’s key practice sectors
- Developing and delivering presentations and training
- Having extensive experience and knowledge of legal and business online sources
- Setting up and advising on current awareness services
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Assisting with new business projects
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Research and Information Services team and to appreciate clients' research needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for a research professional, educated to degree level, who is experienced in working in research in a commercial environment. You must be keen to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org