020 7378 5479
A leading global law firm has an exciting permanent role for an Intranet and UK Knowledge Systems Officer to join their Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre team in their Liverpool office.
You will be communicating with colleagues across the organisation and be involved with the use of the global intranet.
The Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre deliver a range of Knowledge and Information Services across the firm, from providing professional research and analysis to supporting the firm’s business strategy and objectives.
As Intranet and UK Knowledge Systems Officer your job role will include:
- Supporting the administration of the intranet including user permissions
- Having work experience in a legal or professional services firm
- Having experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 or some content management experience within intranets or websites or an information background.
- Supporting the Intranet and Knowledge Systems Manager as needed
- Providing training and support to the intranet users
- Having excellent IT Skills and Active Directory
- Having superb communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships firm-wide.
- Troubleshooting technical and editorial issues
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for an Information qualified candidate where training can be provided to develop a career in this area. This role would also suit an Intranet and UK Knowledge Systems Officer. You must be keen to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users, have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org