020 7378 5479
A prestigious law firm based in Bristol has a permanent job opportunity for a Document Production Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised and practical candidate who will take pride in providing a first-class service in the delivery of document production, amendment, finishing and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate will be articulate and keen to continue a career in Document Production ideally from a law or professional services background. You will be managing a team of c 9 people and used to meeting deadlines, have a common-sense approach, have excellent attention to detail and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
As Document Production Manager your job role will include:
- Creating and delivering training material and guidance to the team and wider business.
- Monitoring workloads within the team to ensure that there is even distribution of work and KPIs and SLAs are met.
- Ensuring that work is picked up and deadlines are met by continually monitoring and reviewing the workflow list during shifts.
- Supporting and developing direct reports to improve the speed, quality and efficiency of their work to ensure an excellent service.
- Identifying in advance when shifts or changes to resource may be needed and present possible solutions to the DLS Manager to help manage any resource gaps.
- Staying up to date with current technology and actively learning new software and other tools to maintain advanced level in Microsoft Office and other Firm software.
- Managing expectation levels by keeping service users updated on the progress of their work.
- Having experience of managing multiple direct line reports is essential.
- Having the ability to work using own initiative and as a team member, maintaining a positive attitude, under pressure in a professional manner is essential.
- Assisting the DLS Manager with administration tasks as requested.
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Document Lifecycle Services team and to appreciate clients' needs.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who has Document Production Management experience who will gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career. This is a full-time role.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com