020 7378 5479
An international financial company has a 12 month Fixed Term Contract job opportunity for aBusiness Information Researcher based in their London office.
This is an exciting 12 month full-time opportunity for an experienced researcher to join the central Business Information team who provide business, financial and sector information using a wide range of secondary research/information databases.
As Business Information Researcher your job role will include:
- Having highly developed information mining and retrieval skills.
- Conducting in-depth research into sectors and markets to identify major players, products, market share, potential investment opportunities and trends.
- Having In-depth knowledge of market data and other information sources, such as Eikon, Bloomberg, Factiva, BvD, EMIS, rating agencies.
- Having superb time management and the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Advising and guiding staff undertaking their own research to ensure they make effective and efficient use of the data sources available.
- Delivering induction sessions to staff, contributing content to intranet pages, and supporting users in accessing data and information.
- Evaluating and assessing existing and potential information sources to ensure that they meet business needs.
- Having excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
Job applications are welcomed from professional career financial/business information researchers who have substantial previous experience in of conducting in-depth business information and financial markets related research using a wide variety of business information and market data sources. This will include an understanding of financial/capital markets terminology and sector research in different markets and geographies.
If you would like to find out more about this and other Research job vacancies, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org