£50k - 60k per year
020 7378 5476
Excellent opportunity to join this fastest-growing practice in one of the leading specialist pharmaceutical global market research agencies as an Associate Director.
This is a very interesting, challenging role working for my client with focus on lead and deliver successful, insight and qualitative research projects for the varying accounts, resulting in repeat business from those clients. The role is working very closely with Account Team leaders, the qual team, the quant team and running high quality innovative qual projects.
The company has attracted talent that spans a vast range of experience, including strategic brand-planning, client-side market research experience and specialist research methodologies that are recognised within the client base as novel and leading edge. Due to its innovative approach and its willingness to adapt and enhance its methodologies, our client’s research expertise is highly sought-after by global brand marketers and global market research departments across the globe.
To identify and win new business opportunities and to build the client base by attracting new clients to the organisation, penetrating into new areas (e.g. therapy franchises) of established clients; to lead multiple qualitative and quantitative, local and international projects; to manage and motivate the project team of professional researchers; to be a spokesperson for the Company, to deliver profitable projects and grow client relationships to win repeat business.
Do you possess the following key experience?
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a market research agency with time spent with a pharmaceutical focus
- Client-side experience an advantage
- An expert in ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative market research techniques (ideally 50/50 but more weighting on qualitative)
- Multiple therapeutic experience
- Team management and development experience
- Ability to deliver high quality standards to clients
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies
- A good understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
Full Job spec available on request, please email email@example.com or call 02073785476