A leading software and database company with a global reach and long-term established business is seeking a driven experienced candidate to join their stable sales team. With a growing product range which is continually being developed, our client is seeking an organised self starter, as this role is home based, working in field travelling to clients as needed across the UK territory.
They are looking to hire an experienced Sales / Account Manager who will manage new business and renewals within the assigned UK and Ireland territory.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of products, value proposition and competitive landscape
- Maximise and develop robust sales pipeline in agreed territory
- Identifying business prospects and evaluating these, researching and analysing sales options
- Develop relationships with prospects, gaining a thorough understanding of their business, workflows and pain points
- Conducting presentations and software presentations to various business heads and stakeholders
- Maintaining an accurate sales forecast and rolling 12-month pipeline
- Participate and support the company at industry trade shows and sponsored events
- Manage the complete business proposal process from lead to signature
- Contribute towards the strategy and tactics to manage and close complex sales cycles
- Update document and progress reports during the sales cycle
- Providing input and feedback from industry on price points and market leadership position.
Who you will be:
- Experienced in software sales - experience within database/CRM software sales a huge plus!
- Minimum 5 years B2B sales experience ideally selling to government or public sector organsiations
- Proven track record in winning new business and retaining accounts
- Ability to develop strong relationships, understanding of customer requirements and successful sales strategies
- Ability to present and negotiate terms with business heads and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the value/ROI-based proposition of the products.
- Possess a strong work ethic, being self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Commitment to travel extensively (50%)
What’s on offer:
- Excellent OTE of between £80-£100K - Base c.£38-45K
- Establish and experienced team with great development opportunities
- Full training and support with product knowledge and development
- A forward-thinking company continually developing products to stay recognised as market leaders
If you are interested in learning more about this role or any other roles that are home based or field based, please get in touch with me via email charlotte.arab@ suehill.com or on 0207 378 5469.