Senior Research Executive/Project Manager
Based: Newbury, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £30-35K plus superb benefits
Overview of the company
This is an exciting opportunity to work for this rapidly expanding market research agency specialising in Technology who work with some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies in the world.
They are innovative in their approach which is reflective of the clients they work with and this has contributed to their success and reputation in the field.
What you will be doing?
Senior Research Executives with this client are highly customer service driven; they provide expert advice, deliver bespoke and relevant research content and strengthen the relationship between The Agency and their clients.
The SRE will not only be responsible for coordinating market research projects from start to finish, working alongside the PM, Research Manager and Sales team
Key duties will include:
- Supporting the PM and Research Manager in Pre-fieldwork: Understanding the clients’ needs and presales activity
- Assisting with the design of questionnaires, and then jointly runs an internal kick off (with the sales person) to brief the wider team.
- Coordinates checks to ensure the outcome of the pilot report supports the client’s objectives for the study before moving into field.
- During the interview process, ensures that fieldwork is conducted as cost effectively as possible (working with a Project Executive if applicable), while also making sure that timescales are adhered to and the client is updated on a regular basis.
- Reviews all commissioned deliverables to ensure accuracy and quality in order to meet the client’s objectives for the research project.
- Ensures client requests are actioned and briefed to the team as per the agreed SoW (or equivalent), and present deliverables face-to-face where possible.
- Offering support to the Sales team to win new business and attending client meetings where necessary to support this
- Supporting the client at all times including offering stat checks for external content to ensure optimum service and delivery of projects for clients.
Why you’ll be hired:
- A desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Whether on a live project, a proposal, or general enquiry, SRE’s/Project Managers are expected to deliver an unsurpassed level of customer support, as per the company’s mission statement
- Strong analytical and story-telling skills
- You should be comfortable analysing market research data, and writing about it – or displaying it – in the best way to suit client objectives
- Excellent time management
- Able to work across multiple client and projects at any one time
- They are to ensure processes are followed and deadlines (internal and external) are met
- A team player
- SRE’s and Project Managers are expected to keep up with the latest technology trends, research that our clients have done, new ways to present and conduct research, and what our competitors are doing.
Why you should apply:
The market research industry is fast-paced, and developing industry and our client is looking for people that want to be innovative, bring ideas to the table and help and support others to learn and develop around them.