The global IT and Communications provider support their client’s investment, by implementing key purchase solutions to improve cost efficiency, processes and operations metrics.
Offering the best in-class solutions, our client is a leader in their field and their vision is to consistently outperform their competitors to offer the best offering in the market place.
What you will be doing
As the Social Engagement Executive you will be responsible for social prospecting, pre-targeting and engagement in order to generate new and existing business opportunities.
- Networking with people, employees, companies, key contacts within Social Media Groups
- Using Twitter/LinkedIn/Google to raise profile and engage with relevant contacts
- Add and follow profiles
- Help prospect and engage by commenting and engaging on posts and in group discussions
- Share relevant content, engage audiences
- Use LinkedIn and Twitter to engage once interest is shown, qualifying interest and introducing sales team and set up of sales meetings
- Follow up on media enquiries
- Support and promote tradeshows/events
Why you should apply
- You will be confident using the full range of social media platforms
- You will enjoy researching, discovering and engaging with people and groups
- You will be commercially driven with the ability to engage and create online business opportunities
- Strong written communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude
- You will be looking to grow and develop and potentially manage a team in time