This exciting award-winning consumer insight agency work with some of the most exciting consumer brands that are in themselves growing. Our client therefore is looking for an experienced Social Intelligence Officer to work with their clients supporting their business needs by offering the best approach to primary research and delivering an in-depth understanding of the consumer world.
What you will be doing
This is a fairly niche role in the market at present so offers an exciting opportunity for you to work within the social intelligence world using your research skills to collate social data and deliver results that can make a real impact to some of the most exciting consumer brands in the market place.
- Supporting this growing area of the business by implementing new processes and team comms to support new business development
- Client liaison – managing projects communications (defining a brief, agreeing outputs, updating on progress, discussing findings etc.)
- Using Social Intelligence methodology in preparing research proposals and attending pitches
- Working with social listening tools and creating data collection searches (using key words)
- Working with other observational data sources such as Google and Amazon search data
- Transforming unstructured data into traditional structured elements via code frames and sentiment analysis – working with AI coding software. Quality checking of coded data
- Working with and evaluating new technologies and data analysis software, being key part of their evaluation and training others on how to use them
- Evaluating the performance of a brand’s social media presence
- Evaluating engagement with digital campaigns
- Understanding consumers, specific audiences and influencers
- Exploring consumer conversations around a brand or topic area
- Integrating listening approaches with primary research
- Working with both quant metrics and qualitative data (verbatims) to develop hypothesis
- Using insights to support in the development of social media and content strategies
Who you will be
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally with a marketing or market research degree
- Strong research skills with a solid understanding of both quant and qual metrics and data
- Confident evaluating, recommending and producing reports to identify best resources, technology and processes to deliver timely and insightful projects
- Be highly creative, innovative and seek new ideas and approaches to social intelligence and strategic consumer insight
- Confident presenting to both internal and external parties at all levels of the business
- Demonstrates a passion for social intelligence and new AI technologies.
Why you should apply
- You will be looking for an innovative, forward thinking organisation where you can work in exciting and growing areas of consumer insight within the area of social intelligence.
- You will be looking to build your career and develop your skills, knowledge and be seeking an impactful contribution to this organisation.
- Passionate about consumer insight