DR - 25755
020 7378 5459
Sharepoint Migration Assistant
20-week temporary contract
£13.19 per hour
Monday to Friday
35 hours a week
About the company
We are presently recruiting for a Sharepoint Migration Assistant for our Global medical services client within the health market. The role will be responsible for the full and physical migration of agreed records and information from the company server or current structure of Sharepoint Online to a new company online structure.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with Information Manager and other relevant colleagues to identify records required to be migrated to new structure within SharePoint 365 (Online).
- Using appropriate tools, migrate the identified records into the new structure and add relevant metatags.
- Complete first pass Quality assurance check to ensure that records have migrated correctly, and appropriate metatags have been assigned.
- Provide training to new and existing staff on relevant systems and processes as appropriate
Why you’ll be hired
To be considered for this role you will require:
- The ideal person would be somebody with experience of SharePoint administration
- Keen eye for detail
- Graduate level – ideally in library sciences or records management
- Ideally some relevant experience within the medical or regulatory sector (not essential)
- Awareness of Records Management/SharePoint Online an advantage.
Why you should apply
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be responsible for creating a new online structure