Sue Hill Recruitment are working on this exciting role with a great company in South London. Looking for a Senior Research Manager working on permanent position or potential contract for 6 months.
The company is the leading audience research platform for the exhibitions and events industry and is now winning significant clients in the publishing and visitor attractions industries. They own the largest set of event performance date, with a million+ feedback surveys from events all around the world.
You will be:
- An experienced research professional including survey design and, analysis techniques
- You’ll need to be an expert in Excel and PowerPoint (SPSS is also plus)
- A natural presenter to audiences large and small
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working independently and structuring your own activities to deliver projects on time
- Able to gain buy-in from multiple stake-holders and present confidently right up to executive level
- Comfortable developing and delivering projects spanning multiple business units and territories
- Able to work cooperatively with internal teams to ensure projects are delivered flawlessly and customer satisfaction continues to lead to great client retention.
- Able to undertake some overseas business travel (although this role is primarily office based at our HQ in south London)
- Passionate about the role of research in improving performance and can convey this passion to clients
- Good working knowledge of qualitative techniques, including conducting and coding interviews would be an advantage
- And we would be excited if you were fluent in another language, particularly German, Russian, Mandarin, French or Spanish
Salary on offer is between £40,000 - £45,000pa + benefits, based on experience, full job spec available on request.