My Client located in the Northern Quarter, Manchester are looking for a Senior Research Executive with experience in delivering quantitative projects as either part or all their role to join our expanding company.
As SRE you will be the principal point of contact for clients and take responsibility for simple projects from proposal to debrief & work alongside senior colleagues on more complex challenges (with support from a Project Director).
Having good working knowledge across a selection of different quantitative methodologies is essential. This could include pricing, range/concept testing, advertising, usage and attitude, customer satisfaction/experience/loyalty, employee, website evaluation, etc.
Demonstrating the core skills in quantitative research design and analysis are also essential, with an ability to utilise trends and secondary research throughout the process.
What you will bring?
- Client handling skills
- The ability to make complex information simple to digest & impossible to ignore
- An interest in developing the accounts you work on
- An interest in innovative methodologies e.g. communities, mobile surveys, ethnography
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Keen to get stuck in, learn new skills & be part of a friendly, energised team
They offer corporate benefits such as an excellent pension scheme, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and an employee perk portal for saving on high street stores and wellbeing packages.