£45k - 60k per year + 13th Month Bonus
020 7378 5478
We at TFPL are currently supporting our Global Partners who have set up a state-of-the-art Security Operation Center based in 5 different countries in Europe.
The nature of the new functions means that the right candidate will be required to do more than just monitor networks but also get stuck in with engineering problems, caring our venerability scans and details penetration testing both client side and remotely.
Due to my client's ever-growing practice, we’re looking for individuals who can be a true SIEM Consultant / Ethical Hackers within their Global business.
• Consultative approach to solving problems
• Professional certification such as CISSP or other information security credentials
• At least 3- 5 Years’ experience in Cyber Security and Penetration Testing
• Experience in forensic analysis and venerability scans
• An understanding of IT technologies (infrastructure, networks etc.)
• Must have experience supporting Cooperate Banking / Finance or Gambling industry
• Demonstrable influencing and excellent communication skills.
• Has a zest for breaking things, smart Logical thinker.
• A self-starter attitude with the ability to work on own initiative and to build relationships at all levels.
Certification & Education Requirements.
- GPEN – OSCP – CEH – CISSP - EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester - Degree from an accredited University or equivalent.
My Client is keen to set up interviews in the coming week and will move quickly for the right candidate.
Email Ola.firstname.lastname@example.org or call T. +4402073785478
Ola Akinkugbe Senior Recruitment Consultant at TFPL Recruitment