ABOUT THE COMPANY
Exciting opportunity to work for this global consumer insight agency who work with a wide range of multi-national clients. The company has a start up feel and it is going places quickly. This company is a global market research, marketing, advertising agency with that has seen tremendous growth over the last couple of years with plenty more to come.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Sitting within the organisations market research operations function, the role takes full responsibility for complex market research projects with complete delivery of high quality market research data collection turned around in the shortest time possible. This position interacts directly with client and with all areas of the business and with external key stakeholders. Armed with exposure to all core functions across a fast paced, growing business; this role is well ideally suited to someone with a good knowledge of the market research industry looking to expand their industry knowledge and skill set to advance their career at pace.
Key duties include:
- Running highly complex market research projects, ensuring delivery is high quality and on time / to budget
- Work with external stakeholders to scope and set up projects, manage the account relationships focusing on a great client experience
- Scripting surveys and visualise data outputs using bespoke technology
- Support wider business, including support / mentoring new joiners
WHY YOU'LL BE HIRED
The successful applicant will have a desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced start up and have a proven track record of working in online quant market research. You will want to take full responsibility for research projects, leading the client engagement and continually pushing improvements. Applications are welcome from candidates with a track record in online quantitative market research including programming online quant research projects.
WHY THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR ME
- You love the idea of working at your own pace, own speed and with a company that allows you to be as agile as possible.
- You are looking for a role that allows you to come to the office as and when.
- You want to work across a variety of interesting clients and projects.
- You want to be paid a highly competitive salary with amazing holiday allowance and have the potential to earn a great bonus.
If you think the above points suit you, please call Charlotte Arab on 020 7378 5469 or email charlotte.arab @ suehill.com for more details.