A leading international digital media and content agency is currently seeking a committed Research Manager to fulfil a key role within its Head Office environment.
This exciting role has arisen to business growth and it offers the successful candidate the chance to work in an exciting new area for the business.
What you will be doing
The Research Manager will work closely with senior Department Heads and clients to design and deliver a broad range of research projects tailored to meet the ever-changing needs of clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Full end-to-end ownership and delivery of market research projects across the technology arena, comprising primary and secondary research, through varied methods - online, phone, surveys, social media, etc.
- Presenting and explaining results and research methodologies to clients and colleagues
- Scoping and budgeting projects with the Client Services team
management of contract/freelance staff working on projects
The successful candidate will be joining a high-performing environment and will enjoy developmental prospects going forward as the business continues to grow.
Who you will be
- You will have previous experience within market research, including report writing, presenting and analysis within a B2B environment
- Able to work autonomously and have a solutions-based approach.
- Previous experience of quantitative and qualitative research methods is highly desired.
- Experience within the technology industry would be advantageous.
Why you should apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a time of expansion where your input and experience can add real value and you will have the prospect to develop your career working with a diverse client base.