020 7378 5479
A leading global law firm has a newly created job opportunity for a Research Manager, to join the team in London. This is a permanent job vacancy for a very experienced Research and Analysis professional to deliver strategic research programs to the practices, supporting business development and client delivery and across the firm.
Key job responsibilities will include delivering the Research and Competitive Intelligence strategy and providing Strategic Research initiatives on a global basis. You will act as a subject matter expert regarding research competencies, market developments, emerging technologies and delivery models.
Key person requirements to be considered for this job include:
- a bachelors degree, ideally in an information, research or business related discipline
- you'll possess years of relevant experience, delivering research in a commercial or professional services firm. A legal background would be an advantage but is not essential.
- extensive strategic analysis and/or competitive intelligence background
- you should be able to deliver research solutions in response to business requirements, from scoping projects to delivering insight and reports.
- financial and data analysis skills
- the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a small and highly regarded strategic research, insight and analysis team working on a global scale.
To be considered for this and similar strategic research, competitive intelligence and in depth research and analysis job vacancies please apply with your CV and brief covering note to email@example.com