£27k - 33k per year
020 7378 5476
My client requires an experienced Research Executive/Senior Research Executive to join their small but busy team in central London.
The role is hands-on and will cover all aspects of market research, including project design, questionnaire design, analysis and reporting/presentation.
The successful applicant will be expected to carry out analysis on large quantitative datasets from an array of different research projects. This will involve examining trends in the data, applying statistical techniques and modelling, and offering recommendations based on the findings. The ability to analyse qualitative data will also be important.
There are opportunities for quick progression for driven and high performing team members.
Successful applicants will be expected to demonstrate the following skills at the interview stage:
- Experience of using software packages (i.e. SPSS) to analyse data.
- High level of numeracy and an understanding of statistical techniques
- Good level of written English
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Office - especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to think analytically
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong appetite for self-learning
- Strong interpersonal/presentational skills
- Ability to organise workload and work to tight deadlines
Applicants will be expected to have an undergraduate degree (2:1 or first), or equivalent, in a numeric or scientific discipline. A core specialism in mathematics or statistics is considered to be strongly advantageous.