£25k - 30k per year + Benefits
020 7378 5476
This is an excellent opportunity to join the fastest-growing practice in one of the leading specialist pharmaceutical global market research agencies
The company is an expert in custom market research, both qualitative and quantitative, with a focus in brand-development research. It is solely active in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and operates specialty practices, including Oncology, its largest such practice. Projects cover all phases of the pharmaceutical lifecycle and the company has a strength in pre-launch positioning and communications market research.
The company has attracted talent that spans a vast range of experience, including strategic brand-planning, client-side market research experience and specialist research methodologies that are recognised within the client base as novel and leading edge. Due to its innovative approach and its willingness to adapt and enhance its methodologies, our client’s research expertise is highly sought-after by global brand marketers and global market research departments across the globe.
What you be doing
To support the day to day management of qualitative projects from proposal to final presentation. Responsible for contributing project costs and time schedules into the Project Budget.
- Deliver client ready material to the Project Leader.
- Participate in discussions regarding the purchasing and selection of service suppliers and freelancers.
- Liaise with the client when appropriate and at the discretion of the Project Leader: attend briefs and the final briefing meeting.
- Contribute ideas on the approach and methodologies in order to fully meet the client's requirements.
- Write parts of the proposal as requested by the Project Leader, to a client ready standard for the Project Leader
- Contribute to project costings by allocating project time and inputting costs into the costing system, liaise with Field department using necessary proformas
- Attend briefings as part of the Project team, take notes and carry out analysis as requested.
- Write draft discussion guides/questionnaires for delivery to the Project Leader.
- Assist in the organisation, and attend as requested, client viewed field work with at least one other RE/SRE.
- Conduct in depth one-to-one interviews and on occasion duos/trios (non-client viewed).
- Contribute to the writing of a DP specification and code frame and ensure tables are set out appropriately and accurately.
- Prepare an analysis grid, conducting content analysis and contribute to the “brain bash”.
- Write parts of the client debrief for delivery to the Project leader at client ready standard.
- Attend final debrief meeting with client, may present as appropriate at the Project leader’s discretion
- Ensure that all outputs delivered to the Project Leader are of the highest standards within the constraints of deadlines and budgets
Who you will be: ·
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Team player
- Diplomatic and sensitive to people and cultures
- Willing to share ideas for cross-team success
- Self-starter and the desire to see projects through to the finish
- Problem Resolution
- Motivating others / Providing Direction.
Why you should apply
· At least one year’s experience working in ad hoc market research
- Some knowledge and skills in specialised qualitative and quantitative techniques and models.
- Good knowledge of core market research methodologies is required
- Some understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries in the UK or globally: and/ or, an enthusiasm to learn about the Pharma / Healthcare sector
- Good client handling skills, including the ability to actively listen.
- Articulate with good interpersonal and written skills.
- Basic understanding of project management.
- Ability to think on your feet, assimilate new ideas and concepts and learn new practices.
The role will involve frequent international and domestic travel
To discuss this interesting and unusual role in full then please contact Mark on 0207 378 5476 or mark.leigh@suehill .com