Research Executive needed for this growing international leading business to business market research company, carrying out bespoke market research projects across every industry vertical and geography imaginable.
Research Executive will have a professional proficiency in English for their small but busy team in central Dusseldorf, Germany. The role will cover all aspects of market research including project design, questionnaire design, analysis and reporting/presentation. The successful applicant will be expected to carry out analysis on large quantitative datasets from an array of different research projects. This will involve examining trends in the data, applying statistical techniques and modelling, and offering recommendations based on the findings. The ability to analyse qualitative data will also be important.
It is highly desirable for candidates to be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the market research industry. Specific business-to-business market research experience would be advantageous. There are opportunities for quick progression for driven and high performing team members.
- Experience of using software packages to analyse data, such as SPSS
- A high level of numeracy and an understanding of statistical techniques
- An excellent level of written and spoken English, in addition to fluency in German
- Strong proficiency within Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- The ability to think analytically and develop analytical solutions to problems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A strong appetite for self-learning
- Strong interpersonal and presentational skills.
- The ability to organise workload and work to tight deadlines
Applicants will be expected to have an undergraduate degree (average 1,0-2,5), or equivalent, in a numeric or scientific discipline. A core specialism in mathematics or statistics is strongly advantageous.