Research Director – (Shopper/Brands)
Based: Multiple Locations; Home Based, North London and Central London
£55k-£85K with superb benefits package and performance related bonus
Fantastic opportunity to build, contribute and direct a newly created division
About the company
This industry award winning Insight Consultancy is growing due to phenomenal success working with top brands in grocery and fashion. Delivering highly innovative insight to clients who are looking to optimise customer experience and buying power.
Due to continued success they are looking to build their team further hence this newly created division focusing purely on Qualitative research.
What you will be doing
Leading up the newly created Shopper/Brands Division, this job will be instrumental in contributing to strategy and the direction of this team, supporting the client’s diverse portfolio of brands.
As part of the Leadership Team, you will challenge the norms of how they do things and how they think about qualitative research. In this regard they are seeking someone who has a passion for people and research with who will question and delve into keen insights.
It is essential that you are someone with a passion and desire to stay at the forefront of new methodologies to build the company profile and enhance their consultancy offering
Why you’ll be hired
- You will be coming to the business with fresh ideas and a forward thinking approach to traditional market research methodologies
- Your strategic thought process and influential, yet methodical approach shines through in your passion for qualitative research.
- You are passionate about the shopper experience and have a real appreciation for making a difference!
Why you should apply
- You are seeking an opportunity that will allow you to take a step up and lead a qualitative function.
- You are excited by the prospects of getting your hands dirty and can showcase industry knowledge to add value to current projects that are successfully running