About the company
A strategic insight consultancy based in London, bringing inspiring insight and commercial recommendations to customer centric brands around the world. This consultancy specialises in business to business research and have been performing extremely well in winning and retaining clients. They are looking for a strong Quantitative researcher to join their team.
What you’ll be doing
In this role, you will be working on a range of projects, from proposal writing through to delivery of insights to the client. You will be responsible for taking a project from start to finish, ensuring timely and accurate results.
You must be:
- Comfortable with large sets of quantitative data
- Competent on excel and other programs that maniuplate data (SPSS understanding is helpful)
- Able to prioritise multiple ongoing projects,
- Experienced working in an consultative role, where advising customer/clients was a key focus
- Confident when dealing with clients
- Comfortable getting involved with different areas of full service research projects (from proposal to presenting)
- A client-centric attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and succeed.
Who you are
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the market research industry. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running but can also learn from those around and help to develop their skills and in turn career.
What’s in it for me?
This is a fantastic organisation with a passionate workforce and an excellent working relationship with some very exciting clients. They offer a fun but dynamic place to work and an environment where quant researchers can truly develop.