An opportunity to join this global specialist management consultancy as the business continues to grow rapidly. This successful team delivers intelligent research, supporting the sector specific teams in a number of different ways.
The Research Associate will:
- Provide pitch support to the team
- Analyse competitor and market intelligence within the sector
- Identify new business opportunities using a broad range of research tools
- Overseeing the development of research and analysis to support business development
- Conduct research and work with external research providers
- Deliver client-ready presentations
You will have experience of research/business development within a professional services organisation, and will have gained solid understanding of and interest in the trends impacting a sector. You will have the ability to find creative and practical solutions, with a desire to innovate and improve
This is an exciting time to get on board with this global consultancy that maintains a collegiate and entrepreneurial way of thinking and working.
If you would like to find out more about this Research Associate job opportunity please call Neil Currams on 020 7378 5473 or email your cv to email@example.com