020 7378 5479
A leading law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a Research and Information Manager, based in Bristol.
This an exciting chance to become a key part of the Knowledge Management team, which is primarily based in Bristol.
Key job responsibilities for the Research and Information Manager we expect you to deliver the following:
- Manage a team of experienced knowledge and research professionals, creating an inspiring team environment.
- Overseeing day to day operations of the research & information service including the enquiries rota, prioritisation of requests and deadlines.
- Work with lawyers and business development teams to provide research input for projects, events and training, supporting thought leadership and campaign planning.
- Manage the delivery of an effective legal and business current awareness and news service; keeping the firm’s lawyers updated on developments through regular briefings.
- Working with PSLs and Business Development to deliver horizon scanning and other information products for clients
- Working to bring the firm's knowledge together to improve business efficiency and develop products for clients.
The successful applicant for this Research and Knowledge team management job will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Senior Knowledge & Information or Research Manager experienced at successfully leading a team, able to motivate staff and create an environment where employees thrive.
- Experience of working in a legal, financial services, consultancy or other professional services environment is preferred
- Able to handle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to build strong working relationships in both physical and virtual teams
- Experience of using research resources.
- Excellent organisational, time management and decision making skills.