Sectors: Market Research & Digital Marketing
Location: based in Aldwych, WC2B 4JF
Salary: £28-32K Base dependant on experience plus Commission OTE £50K+ and fantastic benefits package
Sue Hill Recruitment is a market leader in recruitment with specialist areas in Knowledge and Information Management, Market Research and Digital Marketing. With over 35 years of experience behind us we have an enviable client and candidate base built from long-term relationships and high-quality service.
We are expanding due to our success and are therefore looking for experienced Consultants who enjoy working in a collaborative, team environment where you are treated as an individual and where you are recognised for your contribution to the business.
What you'll be doing
Your main focus will be to maximise revenue opportunities with our clients and candidates by working closely with the team; building a successful desk which delivers effective recruitment solutions, strong working relationships with clients and candidates and being recognised as an expert in your field.
- Working with the teams to deliver on personal and team annual billing
- Conducting business development activities such as face to face meetings, calls, eshots, job fairs, client networking events
- Developing and maintaining a relevant candidate portfolio by proactively sourcing both active and passive candidates through direct sourcing, advertising, networking and referrals
- Developing key client accounts to maximise revenue opportunities through meetings, events and consulting services
- Providing clients and candidates with exemplary service and effective hiring solutions
- Guiding both client and candidate through the placement process from interview to offer stage
- Representing the business at industry events, network meetings and client forums.
Why you'll be hired
- Committed to pursuing a career in recruitment with at least 2 years previous experience in the industry (ideally Marketing, Generalist or Professional Services)
- Have a proven track record in building effective relationships with clients and candidates
- Show initiative and motivation to achieve
- Have a friendly and approachable disposition with the ability to engage with people at all levels
- Be a team player and enjoy having fun whilst working hard!
Why you should apply
This job is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in recruitment but who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment with a supportive and growing business.
This role offers excellent scope for progression to Senior Consultant or Team Leader for the right individual.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 378 7068 for an immediate chat.