About the Company
This is a growing business that services the market research industry. Their mission is to help businesses make decisions with easy to access, high-quality insights whenever and however needed. This position will provide an opportunity to work in a professional environment, across offices internally and across global clients.People that work here want to make a difference and win.
What you will do
- The Project Manager is responsible for the projects overall success and oversees quality control throughout the life cycle.
- Supporting the UK Project Management Team, you will be responsible for planning, executing and delivering online market research projects according to schedule and within budget, to a wide range of global clients.
- This role involves proactive management of project timelines, budgets, and supplier communication as well as coordinating the efforts of other internal team members in order to deliver projects according to plan.
Who you will be
- A Project Manager with Full Service lifecycle experience, inclusive of scripting, fielding and an understanding of data processing.
- You will possess excellent communication skills, both written (email) and verbal (phone), to be employed internally and externally
- A high level of organizational skills and capability of prioritizing and executing tasks, between projects.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Experienced working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Possess high-energy, passion and be an individual driven to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced environment
What you will get in return
Great team environment with the opportunity to work across a broad spectrum of global clients
Expanding business with real opportunity for future developmentHours: Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm