About the company
Our client provides independent B2B bespoke research for a range of vendors including PR, Marketing Agencies, Technology and Fintech organisations. They work with some of the biggest global organisations in the world they offer innovative, out of the box, innovative research to support clients with topical, attention grabbing content, thought leadership, PR and product launches.
What you will be doing
Working as a Senior Researcher/Project Manager for our client is a pivotal role within their business; providing front line customer support and expert advice that ensures strong and long-standing working relationships and successful delivery of projects.
The role essentially will encompass running 5-7 projects simultaneously, building and managing client relationships and developing the wider team around you to ensure the company continues to deliver excellence through exciting and impactful research.
- Working between the sales and research teams to assess and consult on client requirements, supporting in reviewing design briefs, creating engaging questionnaires, kick off meetings and briefings with clients and internal teams
- Desk based research is particularly critical in understanding new technologies project briefs, and in designing questionnaires
- Primarily 95% quantitative research but with a growing requirement for qualitative (understanding of both methodologies highly advantageous)
- Monitoring of budgets and working to ensure the most cost-effective solutions are in place to deliver quality and projects to budget and on time.
- Communicating effectively with clients and internally to provide regular progress reports, ensuring the projects run smoothly and offering advice, solutions and troubleshooting where appropriate
- Ability to present to clients with strong analytical and story-telling skills
- Managing resource allocation and management of internal teams including development and upskilling of teams.
- Working with clients to identify with the sales team key products and services that key clients would benefit from.
Skills and Experience required
- An experienced Project Manager ideally having working in PR/Marketing or Technology market research agency previously
- Experience in questionnaire design
- Quantitative research experience with an understand of Qualitative methodologies an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of SPSS
- Highly customer focused with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analysis and research skills and the ability to present findings in a clear and logical way with actionable insights
- First class time management skills, with a strong handle on processes, quality, compliance and working to deadlines
- A collaborative, team focused approach
- Willingness to learn but also to develop and support the growth of those in the wider team
Why you should apply
Are you looking for a role where your research can and will have a global impact on the world?
Are you looking for a company that believes in quality, service and employee development?
Are you looking for a role that offers work/life balance?
Then this a fantastic opportunity for you. Our client really invests in its people and this includes supporting your development, offering a support team environment, opportunities to develop and be rewarded for your success.