This is a globally recognised iconic British organisation that is world-class in its services and reputation. Established in 1974, the organisation has seen significant growth through acquisition to be the one the key global players in their field.
What you will be doing
Working with the Research & Insight team you will be responsible for providing accurate market research and insight looking at the market, customer and consumer or employee insight including trends, motivations and perceptions.
- You will be a champion of the Customer within the context of decision made internally affecting clients and customers
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships
- Identifying insight needs and developing and delivering insights that meet the needs of the business
- Synthesize a broad range of data sources to product recommendations and insights which will result in key decision making and business growth
- Mange relationships with market research agencies, maximising value and ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Identify best practice, improved efficiency and benchmarking to champion the appropriate changes
- Take a consultative approach in identifying client needs in the commissioning of insight and research projects
Experience and skills required
- Experience in a similar role with experience of both in-house and market research agency ideally sought
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proven ability to synthesise as broad range of data sources to produce recommendations and insights using both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Having an excellent understanding of what drives customer behaviours
- Experience of conducting large multi-national projects
- Confident in presenting complex data and presentations to internal and external contacts across the business
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent time management and experience of delivering projects on time and on budget both on an internal/external management basis
- Self-starter with enthusiasm, passion and resilience
- Highly analytical with experience using data analysis tools
Why you should apply
Am excellent opportunity for a graduate or second/third jobber to work for this prestigious organisation in a role that allows development, contribution and adds value to the customer/internal experience.