About the Company
Our client is a leading international digital and media content and strategy consultancy. They have a first class team of experts that deliver a collaborative, integrated model to their clients and they are looking for a Market Researcher to join their Research/Planning team on a temporary bais to help complete a project.
These exciting posts offer a fantastic working environment, a highly varied workload, client-facing exposure and the opportunity to work with one of the UK's fastest-growing B2B agencies.
What you will be doing
As a Researcher/Planner, you will be involved across a number of projects at any one given time, working with a range of internal stakeholders and client contacts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with account leads and the planning team to set up, run and analyse data as part of research projects using both quantitative and qualitative.
- Utilising research results and insights to compile client-facing presentations.
- Supporting account-based marketing programmes with account profiling and insights.Keeping up to date with latest industry trends, technologies and insights.
Who you will be
- Available immediately to start work and able to commit to work over the next two weeks
- The successful candidate will be of graduate-calibre, will possess strong analytical and presentation skills and the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous research experience within a B2B environment would be desirable.
- Candidates must have strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
Why you should apply
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced, commercial B2B agency with the breadth to work across multiple clients.
For more information contact Mark or Liz on 0207 378 7068 or email email@example.com