Our client is the world’s largest independent healthcare market research and consulting agency. They are working within the pharmaceutical, MedTech and biotech industry, proving research intelligence and strategic recommendations that elevate healthcare brands and help them thrive in a complex and challenging environment.
What you will be doing
The Market Access Consultant will be responsible for leading a team of researchers and will play an influential role in shaping the evolution and direction of the market access division of the business. As well as being responsible for leading projects and business development activities, this person will also be responsible for client and key account management and the mentoring and training of junior staff members.
The role encompasses both a commercial and scientific element and would suit an ambitious professional looking to excel and develop their career in pharmaceutical market research.
Main duties include:
- Working closely with the Directors of the business to deliver strategic vision and advise on becoming a top-tier market access and research consultancy;
- Leading project teams of Consultants, researchers and associates in development and delivery of global research projects and deliverables for clients;
- Conducting secondary research reports, advisory boards, training programmes and primary research interviews with a variety of respondent types (e.g., Payers, Key Opinion Leaders, Budget Holders, Patients, Physicians, Clients, etc);
- Playing an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving Requests For Proposals, drafting proposals, project costing, managing budgets and client compliance;
- Writing papers and attending international conferences and meetings such as International Society For Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research and Health Technology Assessment international;
- Managing a range of research projects in different therapy areas simultaneously; and
- Providing support to senior management day-to-day with regard to the management of junior staff; development and implementation of company procedures / practices.
Travel is inevitable and successful candidates will have to show a willingness and ability to travel frequently to client locations.
Why you should apply
- A competitive salary package including benefits
- Wellness programme, which includes subsidised fitness activities, free monthly meditation sessions, free head and neck massages every quarter, and access to the cycle to work scheme
- A comprehensive training and development programme for all staff, from graduate trainee to senior management
- The opportunity to work on creative and challenging projects, including overseas travel
- Fantastic HQ location in West London which boasts on-site café, outdoor cinema, panoramic river views, landscaped gardens, free state-of-the-art gym with showers and regular social events
- Fortnightly lunch-and-learn sessions open to all staff, where you can learn new techniques and approaches in market research
- Employee awards for contributions above and beyond the call of duty - voted for by the staff
- Social events - including a summer day out, a community day and Christmas party, along with regular social events after office hours
- Wine on a Friday afternoon
- A relaxed and friendly working environment