A prestigious law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a Library Assistant with good Microsoft Office programme experience especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
An exciting permanent full-time opportunity (35 hours) has arisen to join the Knowledge Library Team. You will be a confident communicator dealing with a wide range of stakeholders including senior people.
The main areas requiring support includes providing administrative assistance to the Library Team. Also assisting the fee-earners with their use of the library and procurement and distribution of library resources.
As Library Assistant your job role will include:
- Organising basic research requests
- Checking in and circulation of all publications on the library management system
- Processing of books and journals for binding
- Looseleaf updating for London
- Assisting with new starters and leavers procedure
- Password management
- Providing first-class customer service to internal and external clients.
- Assisting with training and Library Tours
- Having top class interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a corporate library using Microsoft Office and a library management system. You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge Library Team and to appreciate the clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a professional Legal Library Assistant. This is a full-time 35 hours per week role. If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com