This is an exciting opportunity to work for this growing global company specializing in legal and business information.
The Company is working closely with the Research Services, Competitive Intelligence, and Knowledge Management teams in the US offices.
What you will be doing
As a Content Specialist, you will assist with a growing number of rapidly evolving content related projects and your duties will include a variety of functions including:
- Working on global content and knowledge initiatives.
- Developing, indexing, delivering and updating knowledge and content collections/databases using, for example, SharePoint and HighQ.
- Assisting in the provision of a current awareness service, including curated bulletins and alerts.
- Keeping up to date clear instructions describing the Legal & Client Information Services Content Specialist's duties.
- Providing further assistance to the Legal & Client Information Services Managers and Director of Legal & Client Information Services as required.
Who you will be
- We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic team player with excellent customer services skills; a ‘can-do’ approach and willingness to learn.
- Excellent IT, verbal and written skills.
- Relevant experience in legal, corporate or professional services information role.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent technical ability, with a thorough knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Educated to degree level in a law or information management
- Previous experience of working in a law firm in a similar role
To apply for this role please email your CV to Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 378 5464