020 7378 5479
A permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Knowledge Officer to work in a professional services company in London.
This is a broad role supporting business led initiatives and projects serving the firm globally in Knowledge Management and reporting to the Global Knowledge Manager.
You will be a confident communicator to deal with a wide range of people across different levels and disciplines. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can deliver to high standards. You will have methodical and collaborative approach to projects and will enjoy giving quality advice to users and managing stakeholder needs. The company are looking for someone who can demonstrate good Project Management capabilities and stakeholder engagement (experience of people and behavioural side) in the context of a more people focused approach to Knowledge Management.
You will be experienced in content, knowledge and information with some writing experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will be a team player, keen to share ideas and knowledge and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and company benefits.
As Knowledge Officer your job role will include:
- Being skilled in research and writing concise and readable reports
- Having good SharePoint/O365 skills is desirable
- Having lots of interaction with others across the business
- Being highly organised and able to manage and effectively deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Taking direction from the Knowledge Manager and working with the library team and skills management team
- Delivering induction training to new starters
- Having a creative and curious approach about how Knowledge Management is pursued to achieve the firm’s objectives.
- Bringing knowledge to specific areas of the team and delivering complex solutions
- Clarifying the right thing is happening
- Having 4 years’ experience in a knowledge or information management role
- Having excellent consulting skills and happy keeping track of people
This is a wonderful career opportunity, for a keen and enthusiastic Knowledge professional who is seeking to develop their career in this sector.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, this or other vacancies then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to: email@example.com