020 7378 5479
A prestigious law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a Knowledge Management Administrator. The ideal candidate will be an articulate and confident administrator looking to use their strong organisational skills in a professional post.
You will have a positive, “can-do”, flexible and customer-focused approach and you will have the opportunity to gain a fantastic role with the opportunity to work from home after a successful first six months.
An exciting permanent full-time opportunity has arisen to join the Knowledge Management team. The team is responsible for the development of sharing knowledge, providing research and legal training to the firm’s lawyers.
As Knowledge Management Administrator your job role will include:
- Being self-motivated and a team player
- Creating, developing and maintaining intranet sites
- Being confident in liaising and communicating with people at all levels
- Invoicing administration
- On boarding and inducting new joiners and returners
- Creating monthly financial reports
- Helping with projects and a small amount of travel bookings
- Having solid IT skills
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Having a forward thinking, innovative, positive approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge Management team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a confident and organised and Administrator to work in a great team with lots of autonomy and the opportunity to work from home a couple of days per week.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com