020 7378 5479
A prestigious law firm has 3 permanent job opportunities for Knowledge and Legal Technology Executives, to be based in their London office.
These exciting permanent opportunities have arisen to join the central Knowledge Team. They are committed to being market leaders of how new technologies processes and solutions are used in their legal field.
These are newly created job roles to support the central Knowledge Management team.
As Knowledge & Legal Technology Executive your job role will include:
- Managing the client innovation products and services including providing support and advice to users on how to use technology.
- Undertaking statistical usage reports and analysis
- Supporting legal technology using HighQ collaborate
- Updating documents using Contract Express software.
- Helping to create and maintain systems especially when new features are added.
- Harvesting know how within specific practice groups, profiling it and promoting use of the know how system.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and information resources, including intranet work, precedents, e-bulletins and knowhow
This is a great job opportunity for a bright, intelligent person who has both strong communication skills and a genune interest in technology, legal technology and the technical aptitude with systems to develop highly marketable experience and develop a career in the fast-growing knowledge management, innovation and legal technology sector.
You may have some experience working in a professional services or corporate office environment but we may also consider legal graduates or similar with a high academic record who have the enthusiasm and aspiration to move in to the legal information field and progress.
These are junior, entry level positions for keen, motivated graduates with a passion for technology - we'd like to be able to see evidence of this on your CV - and you are likely to have a legal qualification or some law firm experience. You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the legal practice areas to appreciate internal clients' information needs, to identify relevant knowledge and effectively draft/edit summaries and disseminate such content.
If you would like to find out more about this Knowledge & Legal Technology Executive job vacancy then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org