A prestigious global law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a Knowledge and Learning Advisor to be based in their London office.
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen to join the central Knowledge Team. You will be organised and able to demonstrate your legal practice knowledge regarding liaising with the business to assess their training needs. This will include both continuous professional development and technical legal skills. The firm advises global companies, business leaders and high-net worth individuals across the full range of their services.
As Knowledge & Learning Advisor your job role will include:
- Influencing decision-making at a senior level to determine the most appropriate learning and knowledge interventions and gain buy-in for implementation.
- Having excellent organisational skills and demonstrate knowledge of a legal practice
- Consulting at a senior level across the firm’s groups to understand their business goals and identify legal technical skills interventions to support these goals.
- Being a champion for knowledge sharing and legal technical knowledge development, in order to maintain a high standard of service to the company and to assist in developing the professional reputation of the Knowledge Management team
- Having an interest and enthusiasm for technology in training
- Managing the legal training budget
- Being aware of the training requirements of the UK regional offices
- Updating intranet pages.
- Being a team player and working well under pressure
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a law firm. You will have a couple of years’ experience liaising with people at all levels and be a confident communicator.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the legal practice areas to appreciate the fee earners training requirements. You will have experience of scheduling an annual training programme, whilst dealing with external training providers.
This is a great job opportunity for an experienced Knowledge and Learning Advisor. The ideal candidate will have both strong communication skills and an interest and technical aptitude with systems to develop highly marketable experience and develop a career in the fast-growing knowledge management and legal technology sector.
If you would like to find out more about this Knowledge and Learning Advisor job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org