020 7378 5479
A leading global law firm has an exciting permanent role for an Intranet Manager to join their communications team in their London office. The communications team are responsible for business development activity and website management.
You will be liaising with colleagues across the organisation and be involved with the use of the global intranet
The communications team makes sure the firm’s social media platforms, media relations and internal communications support the firm’s strategic goals, practice priorities and global brand.
As Intranet Manager your job role will include:
- Developing an intranet strategy setting a concise vision for the future
- Having excellent IT Skills including SharePoint
- Having superb communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships firm-wide and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Delivering innovative solutions whilst providing best practice
- Providing regular analysis reports on the Intranet
- Supporting a global network of intranet content owners
- Having experience of change management and stakeholder engagement
- Leading an intranet steering committee
- Having line management experience
- Establishing and developing vendor relationships
- Making sure that continued adoption of the intranet is maintained and overseeing intranet communication firm-wide
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the communications team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for an Intranet Manager. You must be keen to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users, have confident communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org