020 7378 5479
A leading global law firm has an exciting permanent role for an Intranet and UK Knowledge Systems Manager to join their Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre team in their London office.
You will be communicating with colleagues across the organisation and be involved with the use of the global intranet.
The Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre deliver a range of Knowledge and Information Services across the firm, from providing professional research and analysis to supporting the firm’s business strategy and objectives.
As Intranet and UK Knowledge Systems Manager your job role will include:
- Contributing and advising on Knowledge Systems to ensure efficiencies
- Supporting and developing the Global Intranet administrators
- Having excellent IT Skills
- Having superb communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships firm-wide.
- Delivering innovative solutions whilst providing best practice
- Providing regular analysis reports on the Intranet and Knowledge systems
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Constructing training and/or current awareness for global users
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge and Business Intelligence Centre team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for an Intranet and UK Knowledge Systems Manager. You must be keen to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users, have strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com