020 7378 5479
A leading global law firm has an exciting permanent job opportunity in their Knowledge Management division for an Intranet and Search Manager, to be responsible for leading the strategic direction, operational delivery and management of the firm’s intranet platform and search platform.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- strategic development, governance and management of the global Intranet and Search platforms
- content management
- change management, awareness and education
- management information and metrics
The role will provide leadership in the development and maintenance of core components including:
- content life-cycle
- search relevancy and ranking
- content indexing and federation
- sitemap and information architecture
Job requirements and person specifications include:
- you should posses proven experience in managing global intranet, content management and enterprise search preferably within a law firm or similar professional services environment.
- strong leadership and project management experience and skills.
- experience of establishing the policies and procedures to ensure day-to-day running of global intranet and search platforms.
- practical experience in an information/knowledge management environment.
- SharePoint expertise, ideally SharePoint 2013, 2016 and Office 365.
- an analytical and strategic thinker.
- strong consulting skills
- eagerness for innovation, change and continuous improvement
To be considered for this and other senior knowledge management systems vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com