020 7378 5479
An international financial company has a 12 month Fixed Term Contract job opportunity for an Integrity Analyst with fluent English, French and Arabic language skills based in their London office.
This is an exciting 12 month full-time opportunity for an experienced Integrity Analyst to join the central Business Information team who provide business, financial and sector information using a wide range of databases.
As Integrity Analyst your job role will include:
- Having highly developed information mining and retrieval skills.
- Being experienced in KYC/Integrity/Due Diligence in a corporate
- Conducting integrity checks in English, French and Arabic
- Conducting in-depth research into sectors and markets to identify major players, products, market share, potential investment opportunities and trends.
- Having In-depth knowledge of market data and other information sources, such as Factiva, World Check and PEPS
- Having superb time management and the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Advising and guiding staff undertaking their own research to ensure they make effective and efficient use of the data sources available.
- Delivering induction sessions to staff, contributing content to intranet pages, and supporting users in accessing data and information.
- Evaluating and assessing existing and potential information sources to ensure that they meet business needs.
- Having excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships.
Job applications are welcomed from experienced integrity analysts who have previous experience of KYC and Due Diligence in a corporate information/research unit, with a degree in Information, International Affairs or Business Studies.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com