£39,857 - 53,000 per year + Full Benefits
020 7378 5478
We at TFPL are currently supporting our Global Partners who have set up a state-of-the-art Global Security Operation Center based in the City of Bologna Italy,
What you’ll be doing
The nature of the new functions means that the right candidate will be required to do more than just monitor networks but also get stuck in with cyber security problems, you will be part of a growing technical team of top Security Consultants
Due to my client's ever-growing practice, we’re looking for individuals who can work as field Security Auditors in Cyber Security
Experience Needed for this Position.
- Consultative approach to solving problems
- Professional certification such as CISSP or other information security credentials
- Previous experience in IT Security
- Must understand the fundamentals of computer programming languages.
- Knowledge of ISO Audits Hands On
- 3RD Party Cyber Auditing Experience
- Experience in forensic analysis
- An understanding of IT technologies (infrastructure, networks etc.)
- Must have experience supporting Cooperate Banking / Finance
- Demonstrable influencing and excellent communication skills.
- Must be a strategic advisor to our business leaders
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work on own initiative and to build relationships at all levels.
My Client is keen to set up interviews in the coming week and will move quickly for the right candidate.
Telephone: - +44 02073785478
Ola Akinkugbe Senior Recruitment Consultant at TFPL Recruitment