City of London
DR - 26115
£28,000 pro rata
6 Months FTC
Information Project Manager (6-month contract)
Work from Home initially
£28,000 pro rata
35 hours per week
About the company
We are presently recruiting for an Information Project Manager for our Charity client. This is a 6-month fixed term contract, working from home. The purpose of this role is 3-fold:
· To research and compile a Directory of local and national support organisations for use by The Helpline team
· To support an internal file migration to Sharepoint Online
· To support the revision and structure of the intranet content
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Create a Directory of support organisations
· To research and compile contact details of local service information and relevant national support agencies
· Work with the Helpline staff and volunteers to scope what is needed for the Directory and how it will be used to decide how records should be catalogued
· To organise and upload the content into a user-friendly accessible Directory format using Sharepoint
· Train Helpline staff and volunteers how to use it
· To develop a directory of support organisations data quality guidelines including Scope, record ownership, general principles, minimum data capture, data currency, data lifecycle
The organisation is currently undertaking a project to migrate records held in shared drives to Sharepoint Online, as part of a wider Office365 initiative.
· Work closely with the Data Manager and IT Partner to develop an appropriate Knowledge Management approach for this project and communicate this to the organisation.
· Ownership of the project plan and day to day tasks associated with this exercise.
· Liaise with the IT partner and Data Manager to implement appropriate data retention, privacy and security rules across the organisation.
· Identify areas of risk and work to introduce standards across key areas such as record retention and archiving, information classification, security and prioritisation.
· Liaise with the Data Manager and other key department leads within the business to introduce a unified, transparent and simplified file classification and taxonomy system across libraries and sites as part of the agreed to-be structure.
· Use SharePoint workflow functionality to implement a file management lifecyle with clear update and retention policies applied.
· Support the Communications Content Manager to reorganise and refresh the content on the intranet to make it more accessible and relevant.
Why you will be hired
· Experience of Records management or Information management
· Degree in records management or information management advantageous
· Experience of developing classification systems for records management
· Knowledge of SharePoint Online
· Familiarity with Office365 – including OneDrive
· Ability to research information and organisations that offer support service
· Assessing information / records requirements based on users needs
· Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders
· Basic project management experience
· Good use of Sharepoint
· Understanding of Document Security best practice
· Good awareness of GDPR
· Information Quality Assurance awareness
· Online classification
· An understanding of integration between CRM and KM systems.
· An awareness of Backup and recovery standards
Key Skills required
· Excellent communication skills
· Building credibility quickly
· Assessing requirements
· Good communicator
· Good written skills
· Good use of Excel
· Ability to re/draft guidance to communicate clear messages
Why you should apply
If you are interested in learning more information about the role.
Please get in touch on 020 7378 5469 or firstname.lastname@example.org