HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing clean tech company servicing a global client base through a web-based portal. Our client consults in the renewable energy marketplace connecting corporate energy buyers with large-scale projects.
This is the first of its kind in what is a global market and therefore our client has ambitious growth plans.
This role offers fantastic scope for personal development and to add value to both the digital strategy but also in the success of the business.
What you will be doing
Reporting directly into the Founder, you will be responsible for the global Digital Marketing strategy where your remit will be to target audiences to join the members-only web portal.
A key part of this role will require you to develop and deliver an effective communication strategy which attracts and informs members; improving user's online journey; understanding the user persona; and accelerating commercial performance in order to grow the membership platform.It is important you have a genuine interest in clean tech and clean energy industries, as well as a collaborative and innovative mindset as you will thrive in a new and fast-growing business.
You will be working closely with the senior project manager to develop and deliver an optimised end to end digital experience for our prospects and clients to enhance success of the portal.This includes:
- Work with the senior project manager to develop, lead and deliver the strategy for digital marketing
- Execute a digital growth strategy to help grow the website users and developers across the globe
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess activities against predetermined goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Support growth and innovation of the portal by designing e-marketing materials and disseminating key information to ensure we are sharing knowledge within industry
- Identifying and implementing the SEO structure to optimise exposure for the portal
- Manage website's social media accounts and content and all digital PR related communication
- Writing and publishing email newsletters for our members
- Working with the sales team to better inform the marketing strategy
- Keeping abreast of all competitor activity
- Producing case studies and coordinating client testimonials
- Other marketing activity including events, conferences and networking
- Proactively support the team with any proposals, tenders, pitches or marketing events
Who you will be
- Analytical, detailed, organised, professional, commercial
- Clear thinking, strong partnering ability with others, highly effective working practices and impactful communication skills
- Digital and technology focused to support business growth
- BA/MA degree level education
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing campaigns for PPC, SEO, email marketing and social media
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Data driven and analytical with a desire to experiment, measure and assess the effectiveness of communication strategies
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)Working knowledge of Word Press development and constraints
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Have proven analytics work experience, with experience of digital marketing analytics including SEO