Grad Role- Operations Analyst
Based: City of London
About the Company
This is an exciting Tech company leading the market research industry. With rapid global expansion they have doubled in size and revenue over the past two years are therefore looking to grow their London team. Offering revolutionary technology access to consumers' thoughts and opinions they designed the world's first online marketplace for buyers and sellers of sample, data, and insights collected directly from real people, through surveys and cross-media measurement.
They continue to develop technology that offers Realtime research and is utilised globally by top brands and agencies.
What you will be doing
This is a Grad-entry level position which will sit in the Managed Services Team. Your role as an Operations Analyst will include responsibility for keeping track of all bids the team returns, assisting the project management team with closing out projects, as well as ensuring invoices are sent out in a timely manner. Other duties will include helping the PM team setup and test projects in field and sending out project specs to partners.
- Logging bids for feasibility requests on behalf of the sales team
- Chasing clients for final costs and invoice details.
- Finalising invoices and pushing them through to the accounts team.
- Setting up and testing projects on system
Who you will be
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in Business/Economics/Statistics/Sociology/Social Science
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and conceptsHigh-energy with ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work based on their importance and urgency
Why you should apply
This role has the potential to turn into an Account Analyst or Project Manager role for the right candidate so offers excellent career development.
If you have a strong work ethic and are comfortable handling a high workload and a time pressured environment, then you should apply!
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 378 5452