This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing tech company which offers a membership subscription platform/App which connects professionals in a global community network providing them access to critical resources and knowledge sharing.
This is the first of its kind in what is a global market and our client has won numerous awards for their innovative technology and growth.
Our client has ambitions to grow strategically and this offers fantastic scope for personal development where the successful persona can add value to both the digital strategy but also in the continuing success of the business.
What you will be doing
Reporting directly into the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for the global Digital Marketing strategy where your key remit will be to target audiences engaging subscribers to this members-only platform.
A key part of this role will require you to develop and deliver an effective communication strategy with particular focus around Facebook and GoogleAds which attracts and informs members; improves user's online journey; understanding the user persona; and accelerate commercial performance in order to grow the subscription base.
It is important that you can work collaboratively, with an innovative mindset as you thrive in fast-paced and growing business.You will be working closely with the Marketing team to develop and deliver an optimised end to end digital experience from prospect to member to enhance success of the portal.
- Work with the growth manager to develop, lead and deliver the strategy for digital marketing
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess activities against predetermined goals (ROI and KPIs)Manage social media accounts and in-bound marketing
- Optimize against key metrics, including CPC, CPA, CTR, open rates, CPL etc.Execute paid marketing campaigns end-to-end with limited supervision.
- Help monitor; improve performance of all marketing channels, including but not limited to Facebook; Google.
- Maintain brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail.
- Track best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations on building the internal paid and unpaid marketing stack and toolkit.
Who you will be:
- Have between ideally around 2-4 years' experience in executing paid marketing campaigns on Facebook; Google.
- Be proactive and flexible, ready to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and driven to constantly improve and optimise the quality of paid and un-paid marketing funnels.
- Capable of effectively prioritising workload.
- Demonstrate critical thinking needed to create content and marketing materials that appeal to a highly specialised medical audience.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Facebook ads/Google AdWords/Google analytics.
- ASO, ASM, Twitter ads, LinkedIn ads.
- Mix panel
- Content marketing, SEO (SQL and big query are a plus).