This is an exciting opportunity to work for this growing pan-European company specialising in wellbeing, beauty, cosmetics and personal care products.Their company ethos is based around providing innovative and exciting products in this evolving market place whilst offering a first class buying experience with quality and value for money being paramount to customer experience.This eCommerce business success has been driven by the use of the latest technology, product innovation and service. It is due to their continued success that they are now looking to expand their Digital Marketing team to grow the Nordic markets.
What you will be doing
As key member of the Digital Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing and supporting company strategy for localised regions; understanding online buyer behaviour and trends to drive relevant traffic to the site to meet the financial objectives of the business.
- Monitoring data and managing KPIs for e-commerce metrics.
- Generate traffic by managing SEO, PPC, Affiliation and Email.Conversion / Funnel optimisation.
- Creation of new multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Work with channel managers to deploy monthly tactics.
- Manage individual campaign budgets and monitoring performance in all aspects of marketing activity.
- Contribute towards brand and product strategy.
Who you will be
- We are looking for digital marketing executives through to managers for the Danish territory.
- Strong command of the language written and spoken Danish Proven experience of devising and implementing strategic marketing campaigns within all or some of the following channels; SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and Affiliation.
- Experience of buying print, television or radio advertising.Knowledge and experience of public relation techniques - online and offline.Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple channels at once.
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively.
- Advanced data analysis and interpretation skills, with the ability to convert findings into actionable campaigns.
- Experience in health, beauty or wellbeing would be advantageous.
- Can communicate and work well with a wide range of people, and able to negotiate and network effectively internally and externally.A good understanding of e-commerce in Nordic territories.Intelligent, with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Why you should apply
- Competitive salary with generous monthly performance commission and an annual performance bonus.
- Company pension scheme.Fun modern working environment including pool/table tennis and social areas
- Fantastic career opportunities and development