020 7378 5479
A leading global law firm has a new and exciting permanent role for a Compliance Officer to join their Compliance Team in their London office. You will be communicating with colleagues across the organisation to develop an in depth understanding of the business and to anticipate client’s needs.
The Compliance team provides support across the firm, from assisting with AML to client due diligence procedures. The role would suit candidates with a strong research background looking to move into a compliance role.
As Compliance Officer your job role will include:
- Having superb online research skills
- Providing advice and support for fee earners in the level and nature of due diligence required.
- Running and sending conflict check searches to fee earners for analysis
- Delivering presentations and training
- Acting as a Representative for the Compliance Department promoting the services provided to the firm.
- Compiling statistics and assisting with compliance monitoring reviews
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Being a team player with excellent attention to detail
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Compliance Team and to appreciate clients' compliance needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for a legal research professional educated to degree level. Training and development processes are in place to support you in the role. You must be eager to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org