Our client established for more than 16 years has been connecting the world's leading Brands and Agency's providing high quality, real-time driven data driven insights using ground-breaking software.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an experienced and driven Business Development Manager for our client's London office working within the online market research market. You will manage and build a portfolio of accounts, selling complex research solutions to clients ranging from direct Brands, Market Research Agencies, Advertising and PR agencies and academic institutes.
- Take responsibility for meeting KPI and Revenue targets relating to research panels and other product sales.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients with large research budgets.
- Position our client as a Research Technology leader including at client and trade events
- Work with the international product team when required, to support and develop the correct suite of technology products to meet the needs of their current and future clients.
- Devising a strategic, planned approach to generating new revenue from new and existing clients to ensure maximising both revenue and margin delivery.
- Attending client meetings and presentations to demonstrate the full range of services offering maximising value, quality and price.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to ensure the business is developing the correct products to meets the industry's requirements.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Project Management teams to ensure that all clients receive an excellent level of service on each campaign.
Who you will be
- A proven track record of successfully selling sample, to a range of clients in the market research industry.High level of communication skills both written and oral including presentations and the ability to listen to clients and identify clients'needs to deliver the best solution
- A strategic approach to business development and account management
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills to win clients over with your natural sales ability
- The desire to work in an autonomous, fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment
- Strong numerical reasoning ability
- The natural ability to develop and maintain productive business relationships
- A competitive nature accompanied by a strong teamwork ethic and passion for satisfying clients
- Tenacity and persistence balanced with a friendly and unaggressive sales style
- A high level of organisation skills and be goal orientated
- Natural leadership skills and awareness of ethical and best business practices
- The ability to manage multiple clients and projects under tight deadlines is essential
Why you should apply
This role offers you the opportunity to contribute to strategy and work autonomously developing new and existing business. Excellent OTE and benefits package