Our client is a leading provider of Market Research Services with specialist areas in Customer Engagement and Loyalty Solutions. They work with some of Europe’s largest brands and research agencies providing online research surveys. Due to continued expansion and through acquisitions they are looking to expand their London team.
The office culture is relaxed, team orientated and provides you the opportunity to contribute to the success of the business in a mature and nurturing environment.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Director, for Market Research you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of clients as well as developing new business opportunities gained from leads, CRM prospecting and trade events.
You will manage all areas of the client service from dealing with requests, preparing proposals, upselling and growing client revenues whilst also working with the business to develop new products and panels within the portfolio. This will require you to work closely with the Project Managers as the client contact to ensure the project gets delivered in a timely manner and meets client satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting new business through networking, CRM prospecting, leads follow up from trade events throughout the UK and Europe (75% focus)
- Account manage an existing portfolio of clients (25% focus)
- A big focus will be on retaining business and contract renewals and you will be incentivised and rewarded on this through commission and bonuses
- Present products and panels offering to new and existing clients within your portfolio across a defined sales territory, Market Research, Media, PR, Advertising and Communications Agencies
- Ensure you meet both your individual targets and objectives around meetings, calls, revenue generated and gross margin
- Regularly present to clients and new prospects, quickly building a robust portfolio
- Attend various market research conferences and events in the UK (12 in the UK during 2019)
- Work closely with project managers to ensure campaign delivery and client satisfaction
- Keep up-to-date all sales tracking databases, including: bids, contacts, meeting reports, etc.
Who you will be
- Experienced in relevant Sales/Account management within the market research industry (ideally panels)
- Have a proven track record of success and a strong network of contacts.
- Experience of selling multi-country studies would be an advantage.
- You will be highly motivated and driven to achieve your targets whilst remaining a key team player.
- This role demands close client interaction and so strong communication skills are essential.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and remain calm under pressure is crucial for you to be able to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
Why you should apply
- A fantastic opportunity to join this busy and thriving agency where you will be given the opportunity to build on your success and develop within the business.
- Our client offers a really unique approach to panel consultancy and has a highly regarded product offering in the market which sets them above competitors
- Great small company feel but with an international business, strategy and support behind you.